President Amanda Ordaz firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President Justyna Goetz email@example.com
Secretaries Danielle Richards & Greg Karageozian
Teacher Representative Suzanne Plummer firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooke PTA Welcomes You!!!!
Please support our Cooke School PTA! Our PTA provides important benefits to our students and
provides support to the Cooke staff too.
Here are just a few examples of how our Cooke PTA has made a difference :
● Cooke PTA purchased new cheerleading uniforms for our Cooke student cheerleaders.
● Cooke PTA contributed $1500 for school assemblies.
● Cooke PTA paid $2400 for bowling for all students.
● Cooke PTA paid more than $7,500 for stipends to licensed staff who are active PTA
members that were used to purchase learning materials, games, supplies and equipment
for the classroom.
● Cooke PTA provides opportunities for family involvement with family fun activities, like
the Bowling Fundraiser and the Fund Run, Walk and Roll Fundraiser.
Please note that becoming a PTA member does not mean you are obligated to volunteer for an
event, nor does it mean that you must attend PTA meetings. We are grateful for your
participation and support! Please return the attached form by October 15th along with your
payment and return in an envelope labeled “PTA Membership” to the PTA mailbox in the office.
Please make checks payable to Cooke PTA.
Join us for our PTA meetings for the 2021-2022 School Year. All PTA meetings will take place Virtually for now
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 362 664 3400
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,3626643400#,,,,*838762505# US (New York)
+13017158592,,3626643400#,,,,*838762505# US (Washington DC)
9/28/2021 at 10AM
10/26/2021 at 7PM
11/16/2021 at 10AM
1/25/2022 at 10AM
3/1/2022 at 7PM
4/19/2022 at 10AM
5/31/2022 at 7PM